Sunwise Waterloo Sunglasses offer highly efficient light-reacting polarised protective lenses with vivid colour contrast and will keep your eyes protected against medium to strong sunlight. The wearer will benefit from optimum visual protection and clear vision. The light transmittance changes progressively when responding to the strength of sunlight (UV) from medium to strong and back again, enhancing visual performance in varying light-changing conditions. Wider lens coverage provides further protection for your eyes against sunlight, wind, sand and flying objects.
- Chromafusion superior optical performance with natural colour contrast for a clear world.
- The polarised photochromic lenses progressively respond to sunlight offering superb visual comfort.
- The Chromafusion lenses are impact resistant and tolerant to extremes of temperature.
- The unique polarised polycarbonate lens system makes them robust and durable.
- The polarisation filters any surface reflections of light.
- Bulldog™ Anti-Scratch hard coating.
- Colour stability over long periods of wearing.
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Interchangeable options.
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible.
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection.
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit.
- Flat arms profile – perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet.
- Made in Great Britain.